Hotel Olathang was established in 1974 for guests invited to the coronation of the 4th King of Bhutan, His Majesty Jigme Singye Wangchuck.
The 23 acre property set amidst pine trees is located 5 kms from Paro International Airport, overlooking the beautiful and scenic Paro valley.
The hotel, built in traditional Bhutanese architecture provides a multi cuisine restaurant and bar, conference hall, free wifi, business centre, private dining, handicraft shop, modern spa facilities and a traditional hot stone bath.
- Business facilities
- Conference Room
- Banquet facilities
- Cleaning services
- Daily room service
- Ironing service
- Media & Technology
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technical Assistance
- Food & Drink
- Welcome Tea/Coffee
- Free toiletries
- Reception services
- Reservation service
- Luggage storage
- Cab service
- Safe Deposit Box
|Single Standard Room||4,020||4,608|
|Double Standard Room||5,040||6,216|
|Single Standard Cottage||4,620||5,208|
|Double Standard Cottage||5,640||6,816|
|Single Deluxe Cottage||5,220||5,808|
|Double Deluxe Cottage||6,240||7,416|
Terms and conditions:
1. Inclusive of 10% BST (Bhutan Sales Tax) and 10% Service Charge.
2. The published rate includes breakfast.
3. Extra bed: Nu.900.
4. Hotel reserves the right to change the rates without prior notice.
All the guests are requested to produce valid passport with minimum of six months validity, approved Bhutan visa copy at the time of check-in at the hotel. Indian Nationals are requested to produce either Voters ID / Passport with minimum validity of six months during their period of visit in Bhutan and valid travel permit at the time of check in at the hotel.
The Package Rates are inclusive of the following services:
- MAP packages are inclusive of room (twin sharing basis), breakfast & dinner.
- CP packages are inclusive of room (twin sharing basis) and breakfast only.
- All public areas with free Wi-Fi wherever available.
The management of BHR will be offering 01 bottled mineral water per room per day.
The Package Rates are exclusive of the following services:
- Travel & Medical insurance coverage and medical treatment of the guests.
- Communication charges, laundry, tips, porters at the hotels.
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Pick up and drop at the hotel from/to airport can be arranged on request and subject to confirmation of the payment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All reservations have to be sent in written format by e-mail. The bookings have to be sent or confirmed on or before 30 days prior to the date of check-in at the hotel. Non confirmation of the bookings without any notice after 30 days will be treated as cancelled and the reservations will be released automatically from the system to avoid cancellation charges.
Any bookings received/reinstated after 30 days period will be accepted depending upon the availability of the room & subject to confirmation of the full payment.
- Packages/services once booked and confirmed will be subject to the cancellation policy. Please refer to CANCELLATIONS.
- The package rates are subject to specific facilities as agreed between the guests and the hotel management. Any extras thus incurred due to deviation/ alternation from the actual packages booked, after confirmation of the packages, will be chargeable to the guest and liable for payment prior to check-out time.
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the planned reservation. However, due to unforeseen circumstances such as over-booking, non-receipt of the payment, weather and road conditions, changes in flight schedules, national holidays and reasons beyond the control of BHR, the staff and the management of BHR will not be responsible for any changes in the daily activities of the hotel and non-confirmation of the room.
The management of BHR will not be held responsible for any changes/ rearranging the room without prior notice. There shall not be any reimbursement for such unforeseen circumstances.
- All rates and conditions applied above are subject to change depending upon the policies of the Royal Government of Bhutan, which shall be intimated to you as soon as our office is notified officially about it.
- There is no personal insurance of any kind included in the price. Travel insurance should be obtained from your place of residence, before commencement of your trip and prior to check in at the hotel. The management of BHR will not be held liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during your stay in the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- The hotel can accommodate maximum of two persons per room.
- One child below the age of 5 years can stay in the parents’ room free of charge.
- One child above the age of 5 years and below 11 years can stay in the parents’ room with an extra cost for an additional bed. Extra bed will be provided depending upon availability basis. Full meals cost will be applicable for the child between the ages of 5 to 11 years.
- The hotel reserves the right to validate age of the child upon producing the passport.
- Full payment has to be deposited at least 20 days prior to check in date at the hotel. The banks and account numbers will be intimidated once the room bookings are confirmed. The hotel reserves the right to refuse check-in of the guest for non-confirmation of the payment.
This policy is applicable to the entire tour packages.
- For cancellations received on or before 30 days prior to date of check in – full refund.
- For cancellation received less than 20 to 29 days from the date of check in – 50% of entire price.
- For cancellation received less than 15 to 19 days from the date of check in – 25% of entire price.
- For cancellation received less than 14 days/no shows/early departures after check in at the hotel – 100% of entire cost.
- All cancellation has to be sent in written email before the stipulated time.